Go to Certification Course Management Center
Welcome to DreamStar Institute
the home of the FiveStar Methodtm
DreamStartm offers training in an innovative and highly effective approach to dream work based on co-creative dream theory—the idea that dreams are co-created through the interaction between the dreamer and the dream content. Co-creative dream theory views the dream—whether lucid or nonlucid—as an unfolding relational process, rather than only a static set of images or symbols to be analyzed.
There are several ways to benefit from the services of DreamStartm Institute.
- You can participate in online dream groups and webinars.
- You can attend Vision Quest Retreats on the Lower Laguna Madre
- You can enroll in a program in dream study leading to certification as a DreamStartm Dreamwork Practitioner (DDP), which also offers LPC CEs at every stage. At this point, the certification program is relatively new, and there are only half a dozen of DDPs. Thus, you can be on the leading edge of this movement.
- You can have individual dream consultation sessions via videoconferencing.
- You can obtain mentoring in dream analysis via one-on-one sessions with me via videoconferencing.
- You can enroll in a short course in dream analysis, which offers CEs.
- You can read papers, listen to presentations, and view videos posted here, free of charge.
I look forward to hearing from you! Please contact me to let me know about your interests.
G. Scott Sparrow, EdD, LPC-S (Tx), LMFT (Va)
Professor of Counseling, University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
Charter Faculty, Atlantic University
Former President and Board Chair, & current Chair of the Education Committee, International Association for the Study of Dreams, www.iasdreams.org
Founder, DreamStar Institute
Private practice at www.drscottsparrow.com