Welcome to DreamStar Institute
DreamStartm Institute (DSI) offers training in an innovative and highly effective approach to dream work based on co-creative dream theory––the idea that dreams are co-created through the interaction between the dreamer and the dream content. From this standpoint, dreams are seen as an unfolding relational process, rather than a static set of images or symbols to be analyzed. However, if you also want to become more proficient in analyzing dream images in a non-invasive way this approach will greatly facilitate that goal.
Because of its unprecedented emphasis on dreamer choice and responsibility, the DreamStar method is wholly congruent with the goals of life coaching, spiritual mentoring, and contemporary psychotherapy. It is easy to learn and highly adaptable to one-on-one and group settings.
There are several ways to benefit from the services of DreamStartm Institute.
- You can have one-on-one sessions with me via Skype. This may include personal dream work and lucid dream induction instruction.
- You can obtain mentoring in dream analysis via one-on-one sessions with me via Skype.
- You can enroll in a free course in dream analysis.
- You can enroll in a course in dream analysis that offers CEs.
- You can enroll in a course in dream analysis that awards a DreamStar Certificate of Dream Study.
- You can read papers, listen to presentations, and view videos posted here, free of charge.
- You can host dream analysis seminars in your area, and receive credit toward your DreamStar Certificate.
I look forward to hearing from you!
G. Scott Sparrow, EdD, LPC, LMFT (Va)
Advisor to the Executive Committee, and immediate past President, International Association for the Study of Dreams, www.iasd.org
IASD Online Course Center Administrator, iasdreamcourses.org
Advisory Board for Shadow| Community of Dreamers, www.discovershadow.com
Associate Professor, University of Texas-Pan American
Charter Faculty, Atlantic University, atlanticuniv.org
"Dr. Scott Sparrow was the first American practitioner to explore the transformative benefits of working with lucid dreaming. He now offers a novel and extremely effective technique to explore all types of dreams through his impressive FiveStar method of discovering parallels in dreaming style and currrent patterns of waking life behavior."
Robert Van de Castle, PhD, author of Our Dreaming Mind and co-author with Calvin Hall of the classic, The Content Analysis of Dreams.